Studied civil electronic engineering at university of Ghent, Belgium (1987-1992).
Started a career as R&D digital hardware engineer at Barco Graphics Belgium designing with FPGA, VHDL, graphic processors, PCI, Silicon Graphics add-on boards, high-end printer controllers,…
Began writing software in Turbo Pascal 3.0 since 1987 and used all Borland Pascal and all Delphi versions since then.
Founded TMS software in 1996, developing VCL components starting with Delphi 1.
All talks by Bruno Fierens
All talks by Bruno Fierens from previous conferences
- Creating modern web applications using the single-page application model using RAD component based development with Delphi
- Communicating with devices from a web applications with Bluetooth
- Leveraging mapping services in Delphi VCL, FMX and web applications
- Creating cross-framework UI controls
- Creating web client applications, PWA apps and Electron apps from Delphi
- The challenges of high DPI and VCL styled custom control development