Studied civil electronic engineering at university of Ghent, Belgium (1987-1992).
Began writing software in Turbo Pascal 3.0 since 1987 and used all Borland Pascal and all Delphi versions since then.
Founded TMS software in 1996, developing VCL components starting with Delphi 1.
TMS software became Borland Technology Partner in 1998 and developed Delphi Informant award-winning grid & scheduling components.
From 2001 IntraWeb component development was started.
From 2011 FireMonkey cross platform components,targetting Windows, macOS, Android, iOS.
In 2016, TMS software launched FNC, a framework neutral component architecture enabling to use UI controls in VCL,FMX & LCL apps
In 2018, TMS software launched TMS WEB Core, a framework for creating rich web clients using ObjectPascal
Is a regular speakers at conferences (Be-Delphi, DelphiTage, ITDevCon, CodeWay Tour, EKON, DevTracks, SDN, ..).
Available for consulting & custom project development.
Bruno Fierens was titled Embarcadero MVP since 2012.
Special area of interest are user interfaces design, UX, RAD software development, hardware/electronics.
All talks by Bruno Fierens
All talks by Bruno Fierens from previous conferences
- Creating modern web applications using the single-page application model using RAD component based development with Delphi
- Communicating with devices from a web applications with Bluetooth
- Leveraging mapping services in Delphi VCL, FMX and web applications
- Creating cross-framework UI controls
- RADoween: Full-Stack-Web-App-Entwicklung mit Delphi und TMS
- Multi-framework, multi-platform, multi-service mapping components for Delphi
- Cross-platform web technology based desktop applications with Delphi
- Creating web client applications, PWA apps and Electron apps from Delphi
- The challenges of high DPI and VCL styled custom control development