Italian computer engineer (Artificial Intelligence and Robotics), living near Monza.
Embarcadero MVP since 2014, long time Delphi developer, consultant and trainer.
Author of OSS libraries (MARS, TFrameStand, FMXER) available on GitHub. Author-to-be of FMX book.
All talks by Andrea Magni from previous conferences
- MARS-Curiosity REST library: new features and improvements
- FMXER: a Flutter inspired visual framework for FMX
- Build your mobile/desktop/web application with MARS-Curiosity 1.2 (Part 1)
- Build an Android Home Screen application with Delphi
- Build your REST application server with MARS-Curiosity
- Build your mobile/desktop/web application with MARS-Curiosity 1.2 (Part 2)
- MARS-Curiosity, a REST Library for Embarcadero Delphi
- TFrameStand: build stunning UI with TFrames
- Divide and conquer with TFrameStand
- Building FMX applications effectively
- Building an IoT remote for your applications
- Building user interfaces with Firemonkey
- MARS-Curiosity REST library: state of the art
- Ballroom & Get-together